The Land Stewards of NY is a non-profit organization which depends on the time and energy of volunteers. The gas industry seems to have an unlimited budget and an army of PR representatives and lawyers working for them. You can help the Land Stewards get our important message out into the public notice by doing one or more of the following things:
- Ask your local town board and county officials to pass the Land Stewards’ resolutions: Repeal Compulsory Integration, Enact a Landowners Bill of Rights, and Establish a Compensation and Remediation Fund.
- Circulate the Land Stewards of New York Petition (contact LSNY for an official version or download the document below)
- Ask groups/organizations you are a member of to support the Land Steward of NY Resolutions
- Submit a Letter to the Editor to your local paper, emphasizing the Land Stewards of NY Resolutions
- Coordinate with the Land Stewards of NY to meet with your State Assembly and State Senate Representatives to advocate for the LSNY resolutions and your rights as a landowner
- Join the Land Stewards of New York and GET INVOLVED!
Feel free to download these documents for your own information or to distribute. If you are having trouble or would like original copies, please contact the Land Stewards through the contact page.
Poster file- Land Stewards of NY poster Final CMYK
Brochure file- Land Stewards of NY Color Brochure
Land Stewards of NY mission statement- LS_missionstatement
Land Stewards of NY Resolution as passed by the town of Fabius, NY- LAND STEWARDS RESOLUTION
Land Stewards Petition-